Friday, December 11, 2009

My Top 5 Ways To Rock Our Audience When Training Online

(This was my response to another member that asked about Training Webinars and how to make them useful, so I thought I'd post it here too)

1) Have useful helpful content. The attendees should leave the webinar feeling like they are better now than before they started.

2) So far, webinars under an hour seem to be more appealing. If your content goes beyond that, may I suggest you spread them out or break them up into a mini series?

3) Invest in quality PPT images. Your audience will know the difference and it separates you from all the others.

4) Use live video when possible. It's just too cool! (WebEx can, GoToWebinar can't... which is a bummer because WebEx is more expensive but hey, our clients are worth it and I'm sure yours are too!)

5) Use the Polls! When you combine everything else above, it makes for a fun learning environment.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post Michael and right to the point!

    Katrina
    DigitalChalk

    ReplyDelete